Tuesday, August 11, 2009

please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Basement Dragon (Catonsville)
Date: 2009-08-10, 8:09PM EDT
Reply to: gigs-cjcqf-1316545480@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have an apartment with a basement with outdoor access, and I am looking for somebody to dress up as a dragon and hang out down there for a while. At any random moment, I may come downstairs with a sword and attempt to "slay" you. I expect you to fight back in dragon fashion. If I come downstairs for any random task, such as laundry or fetching something from storage, I expect you to jump out in full dragon gear and attack me. Neither of us will get hurt, this is just for fun. I will, however, make you sign a waiver.

No monetary compensation will be provided, but you will have access to the basement, along with one washer, two dryers, a utility sink, and a pit filled with what I believe to be runoff water. I expect you to provide the dragon costume. Prior experience as a dragon preferred. Fire breathing is a plus, but if you choose to go that route, please bring a fire extinguisher.



* Location: Catonsville
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
* Compensation: no pay



PostingID: 1316545480

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
All music on this site is strictly for promotional use only. If you are the creator or copyright owner of a song posted here and would like it removed please email twohundredandsix at gmail dot com and I'll do itttttt.