Friday, August 21, 2009

"Frankly," he said, "your brain is beautiful."

"Thank you," I said, though it was the oddest compliment I'd ever received.
I wanted to call my father and tell him that a white man thought my brain was beautiful.


sherman alexie og authorial/comedic badman
read the short story in this week's new yorker, it's dope

"Have you taken these before?" she asked. I said, "No, but they're going to kick my ass, aren't they?" That made the pharmacist smile, so I felt sadly and briefly worthwhile. But another customer, some nosy hag, said, "You've got a lot of sleepless nights ahead of you."
I was shocked. I stammered, glared at her, and said, "Miss, how is this any of your business? Please, just fuck all the way off, O.K.?"

bo bo bo bo wiggedy waggedy sha pull up pull up
please just fuck all the way off! please!
yeah word so read that story, it's not even really a story which is definitely the best type of story

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All music on this site is strictly for promotional use only. If you are the creator or copyright owner of a song posted here and would like it removed please email twohundredandsix at gmail dot com and I'll do itttttt.