Wednesday, July 22, 2009

cut the checks let me loose now


dang that shit finally exists cool stuff bro next up animated t shirts adjustable color kicks yee

i talk money yall talk shit i talk money yall talk shit i talk money yall talk shit
i hated pop champagne at first but really it knocks like boom boom pause boom boom boom, feel free too even though it's obvious ricky blaze did 97% of it, but anyway did you know ron browz produced ether fuck with your soul like

anyways
aka the world is about to explode slash everybody will have to hear this song every night for the next 5 years like bob sinclair tracks

plus boom boom pow took the droning vocal noise from laidback luke & steve angello





anyway all of this evidence leads to one clear conclusion: ricky blaze world wide take over, my crew is better than your crew no crew is better than my crew my crew my crew my crew my crew my crew rolling stones



hate hate hate hate hate i don't care what bitches say ricky blaze beat

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All music on this site is strictly for promotional use only. If you are the creator or copyright owner of a song posted here and would like it removed please email twohundredandsix at gmail dot com and I'll do itttttt.