Friday, July 3, 2009

anyway

anyway some time after first and fifteenth life is over and eskimo life no longer exists and everyday is farmer's tan life it's about to be on like







like i was in my beamer girl leaving my mansion
the jacka - aspen
rich boy on the jackie chain rollin beat feelin so amazing mazing mazing im hallucinating nating nating
santogold shove it remix with project pat
zomby - street fighter ii theme remix

got the city on smash streets on click clock eighty grand just to see the jacob go tic toc im so materialistic so well connected

rip pooh bear LBR that's my dead homie


wawaweewa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
All music on this site is strictly for promotional use only. If you are the creator or copyright owner of a song posted here and would like it removed please email twohundredandsix at gmail dot com and I'll do itttttt.